"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm falling sick!

*sniff* *sniff*.. I'm falling sick! My back is aching and I've got a soar throat.. now my nose is "running" like a tap! Argh! Signs of flu?? I wld think so! Shld I report sick or shld I not?? *confused*

Anyway, did duty yesterday for 24 hrs, and by right, I shld get 24 hrs of off.. but then, becos' tml is our rehearsal for the upcoming Chain of Command (CoC) Parade 2005 which is going to be on 11/10/2005, therefore, rehearsals is a must! Therefore, my off kenna "jia" (hokkien for being taken advantage of!).. so its like 2359 muz bk in! Whoa! This is so last minute!! Today then I koe abt it!! Really tired liaoz and now, my off still kenna "jia"?? tian1 li3 zai4 na2 li3??

Got quite fed up liaoz.. till the pt of like since now I'm sick, I thought of reporting sick tml so I can skip the rehearsal.. well?? Shld I do tat?? I dun koe lah.. I shall see my condition tml morning and decide how loh! If its getting worse, I will go and report sick! What happens if I do the drills halfway then I faint?? Tat wld be worst rite??

But of course, this CoC thing comes with an advantage! Its 8am-5pm frm Mon-Fri and Sat-Sun wld be off for us (tat means we get our wkends!), and we DUN need to mount! However, the flip side of it is tat we can only enjoy these privileges for 2 wks! After tat, its back to normal.. and we also have to like "return" back the wkend P1s personnel their favour, by helping them to 'tah' the wkend P1.. well.. tat still depends on my sgt lah.. if those punishment personnel has 'extras' and the sgts decide they help us 'tah', then no prob liaoz.. may not need to return the "favour".. =)

I'm now like feeling so sick tat I dun feel like doing anything! Oh.. I'm now addicted to my phone.. becos... I've got "The Sims: Bustin Out" Game in my phone, and I've been playing it non-stop! Its so addictive! I think I'm going to play my phone soon again!!

ok lah.. I can't take it liaoz.. need to play it again! ha...

2359. Sembawang Air Base.

Guard-Of-Honour (GOH) once more,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: