"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, September 25, 2005

All CHANGE!


cool me, plain alvin!
Originally uploaded by jazzkool.

Well.. call me a blog slut or sumthing.. becos I've juz changed my blogskin! Quite a lot of ppl (esp. 3notes) is hinting to me to change skin becos' its either its not
me (as wat 3notes says) or not very nice!! So there you go.. another blogskin changed for you faithful readers out there!! Hope you like this refreshing change!! As for the music, I dun really koe wat music.. temporarily, still this music lah.. =)

Oh!! This is a miracle!! I manage to complete this blog within 2 hrs! Its really an achievement! Usually a blog like this takes abt 6 hrs!! yes!! 6 long, tiring hrs! So wat do u think of my new blog?? Better?? Worse?? Pls. kindly commend on my shoutbox! =)

Well.. a couple of things happen over this weekend, which makes me think its really all change!! here it goes:

(1) OCC 17th Anniversary Bash

Had a sort of photo makeover! Usually u dun see me in sunglass rite?? Well.. the photo (in this blogpost) is me with sunglass (sunglass provision lending courtesy of Alvin!).. thnx bro!! I look cool in it huh.. *how thick skin can I be?? ha..*

More photos can be seen in my photo gallery, specific title: "OCC 17th Anniversary Celebration Photos!"

Was glad tat I attended yesterday's anniversary at church (except tat an unhappy issue happened b4 service and I'm really bui-song abt it.. dun wish to talk or think abt it, or else, I will flare up and all!! dun wanna spoil the happy mood of this blogpost juz becos of this matter!).. anyway, got to koe a lot more youths than I usually talk to! I wld think its like 4-5 more!! and tat's a lot.. judging frm my irregular attendance at church! Wat I can say abt my church youths, is tat they are indeed a fun bunch to be with!!

Wat a pity tat I can't attend Youth Camp 2005.. haiz.. its juz like 6 days before my leave will start!! haiz.. =(.. guess I will have to attend Youth Camp 2006 loh! =(

(2) My pretty face!

Well.. Today went window shopping with my parents, before I came about this product, named, Nugeno.. Its quite a popular product, since its like everywhere in the media (esp. in newspapers and magazines).. its the product tat Pierre Png of MediaCorp actually endoses!! Had seen it for quite a while, but then only today then I decide to like buy it and try!!

The saleslady was like trying to push me to buy the whole range (which wld easily cost me $100+).. but then, I only decide to buy the cleansing foam, to see whether it can help to remove the 2 red patches on my face!!

Then my dad came, and she introduced this exfoliating gel, and after much explanation, my mum decided tat my dad shld get the exfoliating gel and cleansing cream too, so my dad and I wld use it!!

So ain't I vain?? Ha.. guess the market trend is for guys to look good too! heard frm the saleslady tat she has even got a customer (who is a guy mind u!) actually buys facial masks!! *gulpz* See.. told u guys these days are real vain.. and I'm NO exception!!

Hey.. ain't it already a couple of things tat I've mentioned above?? Guess I have more or less done my job.. so the next step is for me to exfoliate my face, cleanse my face, bathe, brush teeth, sleep.. haiz.. my leave is ending tonite! In fact, I'm like going back camp in like 5 hrs! haiz..

0745. Sembawang Air Base.

With much reluctance,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: