"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What a day!

Well.. at last.. after a few times of rejection and difficulties, Marcus & I finally met and we have a whale of a time!! Let's see wat we did.. hmmm..

Met him out in the afternoon to make contact lens (oh.. he wanted to make.. not me.. I have already wat.. make for wat?!?).. and guess wat!! he actually has a very FAST reflex on his eyes.. which mean tat he spend over an hour juz to put 1 side in.. but still cannot after an hour.. So I went in and see whether I can help.. but instead no loh.. its still the same.. his reflex is simply very fast!! so he gave up in the end and decide to go back another time!
He was like groaning the whole time to me his disappointment tat he can't wear contacts.. Well.. he is a person of high dreams (ie, if he wants to get it, he MUST get it or else he wld be disappointed!).. but then, when he bought something he likes, he wld like forget his disappointment.. and tat is wat exactly he did!! he bought a $50 watch (no brand one lah.. except design not bad.. see the watch pic also in the outing pics tat i will upload)!!

After tat, I shopped and guess wat!! I've bought Cai Chun Jia (Joi Chua) LATEST CD.. her CD is good I tell u! You shld buy if you are a fan of mandopop (which my current craze is mandopop lah!).. Moreover, got the nice NDP song, "Uniquely You" (Mandarin Version).. very nice.. got MTV somemore! Go buy lah! =)

After tat, we went to Bugis Village to shop for CDs which are selling cheap @ $7.. becos' you koe y?? The CDs sold there are china imported.. so its cheaper! but cld not find a CD tat I want.. so therefore, I did not buy anything..
On the other hand, Marcus hands got itchy

Yesterday at Bugis seemed like everywhere both of us went, I always seen some familiar faces.. in fact, 4 to be exact!! What a small world!!

After tat, we walked almost the whole bugis area (including pervis street, north bridge road, roads near national library, Chimjes, raffles city and cityhall), before deciding tat we eat at Marina Square Shopping Centre Curry Noodles.. the curry noodles there are not bad.. you shld try!! I actually recommend Marcus the curry noodles, and he also agreed tat its worth the $4 you paying for!

Then after tat, we wanted to chill.. The initial plan was to go to Harry's Bar @ Esplanade.. but then both of us find the environment not so suitable.. so we gave up tat idea.. so in the end, we decide tat we go to TCC @ Citylink Mall.. the ambience there is good.. look at the uploaded pics entitled, "2 Boy's Outing!".. I ate the Chilled Lime Souffle and its yummy!! Both of us on a scale of 10, give perfect scores for it! its tat yummy!! It has tat tangy and zesty taste of lime!!

And we sat at TCC till like frm 8+pm-9.30pm.. and we juz talk and chill out and eat our food and drink our drinks.. the drinks are also quite nice.. u see the photos then u koe.. Then he said something which made me think tat its true.. he said the following:
" Both of us have things in common: likes shopping, eating, making ourselves look good (also known as VAIN lah!) and loves sour stuff!! The more sour, the better it is!!"..
Which is quite true lah.. I wonder whether if we are blood brothers in our previous life (ha.. if you believe!).. well.. frankly speaking, its cool to have such a brother at times.. at least both of us wont quarrel! ha..

Well.. really had a great time with him today.. its been a day man!! by the time I reached home, its like 10.30pm.. then I sat down and watch the recorded version of the Superstar programme.. and now, I'm writing this blogpost!!

*yawnz*.. time to sleep.. tired!!

Eyes closing and the holidays for me has juz started,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: