"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, August 12, 2005

A New Beginning!!

Well.. as you can see, I've again changed the skin of my blog.. becos' feel a bit bored at home and sick of my old skin.. so now I've changed it.. Moreover, you wld realised tat the music is a mandarin one.. which means tat I'm into Mandopop rite now!! never imagine tat I wld be into Mandopop.. but oh well!!

The only problem is tat the title of the blogpost can't be seen.. I'm still trying to figure out.. currently too tired to figure out, becos' I've been staring at my com (to surf net, check email, update blog and do a new blogskin).. i think got close to 8 hrs.. my eyes need to rest for the day.. so ya..

I hope you like this blogskin better than the previous one I had?? Comments pls on my Shoutbox (located in Wishlist)! Thanx!! =)

Ok lah.. really gtg liaoz..

Beach boy signing off,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: