"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, August 07, 2005

2 more days!!

Yes!! 2 more days to NDP 2005!! You can say I'm partly excited and I'm partly sianz!!

Excited is becos this is such a great honour to be involved in the Air Force Guard of Honour (GOH)Contingent of NDP 2005!! Its like our hard's work being paid off on 9 Aug 2005, since we've started practicing immensely on April 2005.. anyway, have sent a self-advert (in an email) of where my position is and etc! Some of you may have read my email.. so ya.. =)

Wat's sianz is tat I have to bk in 0745 tml and NOT coming home at nite.. becos' NDP is next day..

But wat is good after tat is tat we have blocked off frm wed (10/8) to sun (14/8).. coming back to camp on mon (15/8) for practicing another occasion (which is the RSAF Day on 1/9).. so its back to more drills again!!
However, they may a slight chance tat I may be called back to do P1 [becos' I kenna 3 extras.. remember the incident??.. juz hope I'm not activated loh.. if so, then its God's Will.. =( ]

Oh.. so lets say if I'm not called back to do P1, then I wld go out with Marcus either on wed or thurs.. to accompany him to make contacts! Yeh!! successfully psycho another person to do contact lens (see.. i told you before tat Marcus is like me.. as VAIN as me.. hahaz!).. maybe I shld get a commission for this?? ha.. when I'm out with Marcus, I wld wear contacts.. to let him see how convenient it is!! ha.. so anyone of you want to make contacts, come find me ya.. I got lobang =)

ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaoz.. but b4 I sleep, need to help my church mate, Joshua, in his chart problems on MS Word! consultant here.. ha.. hmm.. y am I so thick-skin?? ha.. =)

Oh.. before I go, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY everyone!! =)

Reach out for the skies,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: