"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, August 18, 2005

14 months to ORD!

Yippie! I'm now counting down my days to my ORD!! 14 mths to ORD! I koe this is a bit early.. but tml (in 4 hrs time) is exactly 1 year since I've enlisted into NS.. Man.. tat day I still can remember.. it was a sad and fateful day.. =(.. well.. if you want to recap the days, u can see it in the photo column, "My NS Enlistment Photos" under the section, Photo Gallery! Those photos certainly brings back lots of memories.. well.. enuf said!

Today as usual went for rehearsal at Tengnah Air Base.. today was with the supporting contingent.. today rite.. they also went for lunch and their uniform today seems to be a bit different frm us becos' GOH wear different t-shirt and wears the leather drill boots, while they wear those rubber boots!
Anyway, I suddenly felt tat as I walk past them, I felt a sense of pride of being GOH.. it is simply different loh!! ha..

Then when we went there, the main motive is to concentrate on the supporting contingent drills today becos they have not do drills for a long time.. unless us GOH.. we had done it like a trillion times!
Anyway, there was a point where it was time for us to so called "perform" our drills at the back of the supporting contingent.. we are like supser stress loh.. as if its not enuf, the parade RSM called us to stand in between the columns of the supporting contingent and face them while we do the drills together with the supporting contingent.. man.. tat was SUPER SUPER SUPER stress!! The sgts frm my base (but NOT frm my squardrons.. but I somehow koe them lah, becos' they colour party.. seen all of us like for abt 4-5 mths liaoz..) like told me quietly of how to correct my mistake after I executed the move.. like muz hold the rifle properly and stuff.. stress loh.. one of the 1SG (1st Sergeant) even asked me, "does this remind u of the first day in NDP?".. I of course answered, "Yes".. becos its like this is wat we do during the first NDP practice loh.. so ya.. again, it brought back many great memories..

As if its not stress enuf, I'm in the leading file of the march -in of the GOH.. but wats comforting is tat I'm in the center.. so not so bad.. but still stressful!!

I think I'm suffering frm a stress workout if worse still, I cld get a stress overload!! ahhhh... *screams in terror and fear*..

oh no.. I've juz experienced a sudden giddiness in my head.. maybe not enuf oxygen.. *eeks!*..

oh.. yesterday's Junyang performance was fabulous.. initially there were some cock-ups, but then, as time geos by, he excelled in it!! so ya.. but then, I read thru predictions tat he may be out of this contest tonite.. my goodness.. hope this ain't true! I voted for him twice yesterday! *keeping my fingers cross!*
Well.. no matter wat, he is my superstar already lah.. oh.. if he gets into the finals tonite, I'll be overjoyed and will definately buy his CD single to support him.. not to mention his personal album if he wins the title of "Project Superstar Champion!"

ok lah.. i've gtg and bathe and watch the video-taped performance of the gals' group liaoz.. then its to Channel U on TV to watch the results! *keeping my fingers cross and praying hard for Junyang to get in*

Anxiously waiting for results,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: