"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Rehearsals!

Well.. the day started with me waking up at 6.15am to fall in downstairs at 7am for our monthly affair of CO parade.. My sgt very funny.. he called us to be down at 7am, but then they themselves only come at 7.15am.. wat is this ?!? Was quite pissed lah at tat time..

Then after tat, went back to bunk and change into vest & slack and then went to canteen to have my breakfast..

After which, it is heading back to bunk and sleep for abt 2 hrs.. however, I think I did NOT sleep for the 2 hrs.. I was like tossing and turning.. so I think I slept only abt an hour..
Oh.. one of the sgt (who is the kao-pei one) actually shouted, "GOH" when I was abt to really fall asleep!!.. and then, all lazy to go out.. so only one of my bunk mates (who was nearest the door) open the door and take a look to see wat tat sgt was toking.. In the end, all of us were called to the door, becos he was kao-pei-ing tat GOH only have 1 person izzit.. and guess wat he told us.. he told us tat, "1030 go cookhouse and eat lunch!".. I was like, like tat, cannot tell one person and then ask tat person to pass msg?? Waste my time!!.. haiz..

Then its time for us to wake up and then fall in for going to Tengnah Air Base for our RSAF Day rehearsal.. but I guess tat the sgts will either be late or will again keep us waiting juz like in the morning, therefore I joined my friends for lunch at cookhouse.. and I'm glad I did.. becos' lunch was power! It was fried rice, satay, 2 lotong rice cubes and ar-char vegetable.. power sia!! didn't finish the rice though becos' I was so full, becos' of the heavy breakfast I ate like 2 hrs ago!

Then I was doing armskote today, becos no one seems want to do.. so I have to do loh.. so no choice.. haiz.. but ok lah..

We were then whisked off to Tengah Air Base, only to koe tat the rehearsal is starting at 1230 to 1300 like tat.. so ya.. we waited and waited..

So now the thing is not bad lah.. rehearsal quite slang, except for a particular move.. its different loh!! haiz..

Thank God it rained so the rehearsal has been cut short, becos the status of lightning and thunder only clear at 1800, and dinner not indented for us.. therefore, they no choice but to let us go!

Went home with Daren's dad car to AMK and then, its me taking bus home myself.. by right shld be tml 0745 bk in, but then becos' I got 3 extras to clear, therefore 2359 I have to bk in.. haiz.. juz got this sudden msg frm my sgt.. haiz.. gonna take a cab later into camp.. dun wanna go so late.. becos' tml 0600 have to fall in liaoz loh! haiz.. =(

Then tml I P1.. haiz.. so no coming back home tml.. again, I can't sleep at home!! arghh...

ok lah.. im gonna bathe and then leave to camp.. haiz.. =(

Feeling vexed,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: