"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 18, 2005

Sleep.. zzzz

Well.. today is gonna be a short post.. I promise..

Anyway, slept at abt 1am this morning, after I've done errands using my computer and internet and stuff.. Then woke up at 5.30am to go to camp.. I tell u.. I was super tired in the bus whilst going to camp.. Try to keep myself awake, by reading this morning's edition of the Straits Times..

But once the bus starts to reach camp, my head starts to hurt a bit.. then when at camp, after went to canteen for breakfast, I went back to bunk and sleep.. Tat time was abt 9am.. I slept till abt 12 noon.. I thought I cld not sleep.. however, after tossing and turning for abt 15 mins, I slept again.. and I slept till abt 2pm..

At abt 2+pm, I woke up and got down frm the top deck of the double decker bed (which I was sleeping on becos' tats my bed!).. and at once, I felt my whole body like jelly! It was so soft!! Then as I started to walk a bit, I felt better..

At nite, came home and had quite a nice dinner.. but then, I cld not really enjoy it and thus, lost my appetite.. becos an ulcer has grown in my mouth and its grown on the gum and its underside my 2 front teeth.. I've used tat part a lot whilst eating.. so naturally, I wld feel painful when eating.. so I took 45 mins to eat my dinner, rather than my usually 15 mins dinner.. haiz.. even morning breakfast is also a torture..

Well.. got to bk in before 2230 tonite at camp, becos' tml have NDP rehearsal at Nee Soon.. I asked one of the main sgt who is in charge of Air Force GOH, and he also said tat thurs (21/7) also got rehearsal.. but then, my base ppl cld not attend.. becos we have to do marshalling at Istana for some SAF dinner.. so the next time we go again, wld be at Padang this sat (23/7).. haiz.. still muz wear actual no. 1 despite its juz a practice.. =(

ok lah.. gtg liaoz..

Mouth still aching,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: