"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Shopping.. weee...

Today is probably one of the happiest day that I had after such a long time.. and u koe why?? Becos' I went shopping!! Man.. I'm really a shopaholic.. never shop for such a great time liaoz..

Well.. bought 3 items today.. here it is:

(a) A Giordano casual belt

(b) An Adidas Red Polo T-shirt (looks good on me sia! I koe I'm thick-skin, but wat can I do??.. I took a medium size instead of a small size.. I'm able to wear a small size, but then it juz fitted.. so juz to play safe and to ensure tat I still can wear in future IF I put on weight [which I dun wish to!]..)

(c) Topman T-shirts (1 crew-neck & 1 V-neck).. bought 2 @ 20% discount.. quite a good buy!

Wanted to buy Lin Junjie's latest album.. but then, I think not necessary, becos' I have most of the songs in my com liaoz.. so didn't buy!

Now at home posting this blogpost and do other errands stuff!!

Oh regarding abt yesterday's NDP NE Show 2, it was ok.. except tat I felt very lethargic the whole day.. even till the show itself! *gulpz*.. but I somehow recovered and felt a sense of pride when I do the march past and my face got caught on camera appears on the screens of Padang.. After I've passed the cameras, I'm back to my lethargic self again.. whilst doing the 1.5km march! Yesterday's lunch and dinner was KFC.. you may think its good stuff.. but then, eating almost the same thing twice doesn't really whipped up your appetite! In fact, it make things worse! But juz eat lah! nothing else to eat wat!!

ok lah.. gtg liaoz n hurry to go other stuff! Its getting quite late liaoz..

Still 'high' on the shopping spree,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: