"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Countdown To NDP NE Show 2..

Its 2 days to the next NE Show @ Padang on Saturday (16/7).. Yippie!! Its contacts on me again! Yeh!! It gives me real excitement everytime I wear contacts! ha..

Anyway, today went for the rehersal at Nee Soon Camp.. it all started us watching ourselves on video (which was taken by MediaCorp as wat they said lah.. dun koe how true).. but not full lah.. its juz taken bits and parts of it, as we were rushing for time!

Today's rehearsal ended early.. by 11pm, we were done.. so went back to base.. but then kena called down to do duty, without even letting us rest.. juz eat lunch and go.. sway sia! haiz.. but anyway, we bk out like 5+pm..

dun complain lah hor.. becos the P1 in camp have to do duty the whole nite.. they sure are even more sway than me!

but wats best is tml 0745 bk in.. but then, tml I P1.. haiz.. =(.. so no coming back for me tml at nite!

So my next update maybe the wkends.. so u all enjoy ur wkends too ya?? its precious!!

Excited once again abt contacts (& NDP 2005 NE Show 2),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: