"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Fustrated!!

"Arghh" is the word to describe the feeling tat I have now, as I'm writing this post.. Anyway, read below to read more..

Today at camp practically quite slack!

Practically slept the whole day in bunk.. excpect tat during the middle of the day, the kao-pei sgt called us all to fall in.. At first, it was only those tat did not draw their peak caps.. but then, this sgt called everyone to go down.. They told us tat my rank for my No. 1 is also here.. so I went..

But then you koe wat? When we went there, the person told us tat the ranks are not here.. so practically, I went down for NOTHING! but instead, I've got 4 kiwi shoe polish for my use at home.. u may think why buy so many?? siao rite?? u are wrong! its actually cheaper.. Its juz $0.56/tin compared to the supermarkets where they sell $2.74/tin.. so ya.. being kiasu.. I juz buy lohz!!

Then went to sleep.. but then my staff sgt wanted to conduct a stand-by area.. so we made neat our bunks and stuff for his inspection.. suddenly, another kao-pei sgt came over and told us tat we muz wear smart 4 for inspection..
I got curious, so I went over and ask him to explain the rationale of wearing smart 4 for inspection..
And the answer he gave me (in a very stuck-up tone, as if he is pulling his 2SG rank), made me feel like punching him.. i was boiling when I heard the reply.. he told me, "why you ask? Who said stand-by area in vest and slack?? I like you all to wear smart 4, you all wear lah.."
Imagine how I felt at tat time.. I then answered him (in a very pissed off tone!), " ok.. u win liaoz loh.. nothing to say.."

5 minutes later, he came over and told us to wear vest and slack while get ready ur Smart 4 uniform.. juz in case.. At least I felt better..

Then when I was in the bus alone while coming home, I was thinking whether wat I did was right.. I've got mixed feelings, becos I may get aimed next time.. but then on the other hand, I also may have show my sgts tat I'm not one to be bullied/pushed ard.. I ask rationales to do so.. so I think I'm still right.. dun u think so?? maybe u can put a view on my Shoutbox? Thanx!

now, surfing thru the net.. and going back 0745 tml.. yeh!!

Getting more daring and more out-spoken,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: