"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Have you been to "The Istana"?


The Istana - Official Residence Of The President Of Singapore
Originally uploaded by jazzkool.

Well.. yupz.. juz for today & tml, I'll be in the Istana doing traffic marshalling and some other stuff for the SAF Senior Officers Dinner 2005, which is happening tml..

So in the afternoon, I went to Istana for some rehearsal and orientation of the ground at Istana..

I muz say the Istana is somewat like Botanic Gardens.. its super beautiful and clean.. you can't find a single rubbish on the floor/ground in Istana.. the most is you find is fallen leaves.. man.. those cleaners in Istana really do a good job sia!

ok lah.. tml can't come home, becos by the time I come back frm Istana tml nite, think it wld be close to midnight! so yupz..

now, I have an occasional splitting headache! been hving it since yesterday nite.. see whether I can tahan it.. ouch!

recovering frm a splitting headache (I hope),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: