"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 04, 2005

Shiok!


Me in my No. 1 uniform!
Originally uploaded by jazzkool.

Hey ppl! I'm back after like 3 days of not blogging.. man! I feel so out of place when I'm not updating u all on my life!

First of all, the above pic is one of the nicest pic I've taken with my digital camera.. *chey!*.. I wearing my No. 1 mah! =).. I look handsome in it right?? ha =).. Anyway, I've uploaded the pics for the SAF Day Parade 2005 into Yahoo! Photos.. go to the column, "Photo Gallery" and look for the link, "SAF Day Parade 2005 Photos!".. u can view more pics there! =)

Next, wat I want to mention tat I'm now down with a fever.. an NDP fever tat is! I'm tat crazy tat I went to NDP webbie first thing I on my com, and see whether is there things to download.. true enuf.. there are.. I alwayz wanted to see the this yr's NDP 2005 Theme Song MTV.. so I downloaded it.. 80mb in less than 10 minutes.. the power of 1500kbps Broadband! ha.. so if you want, u can lent frm me or u go download urself.. very nice!
FYI: This yr's theme song is performed by Taufik & Rui En.. the music u hear in this blog is the theme song which I've downloaded.. along with it, there are lyrics.. so u can sing along with it.. its quite a catchy song.. n when u see the MTV, u feel like dancing to it too.. so if u want to koe the video webbie to download, here it is, "http://www.ndp.org.sg/index.jsp?page=videos.htm"

Now on the SAF Day.. I tell u.. the amt of audience tat were in SAF Day, were tremendous.. think its close to 2000-3000 ppl.. even the President of Singapore, Mr. S.R. Nathan came to grace the occasion.. Of course, I felt so honoured! But becos its so many ppl, therefore I get nervous.. In fact, juz when we are abt to march in and see the crowd, I suddenly felt nervous.. My heart was pumping fast and my hands were shivering! During the parade itself, actually I made 2 mistakes.. 1 of which is quite obvious.. hope the audience didnt notice it! =\
Oh.. Praise God tat I got spare No. 1 uniform.. becos' my uniform actually got a bit of black stains.. which I dun koe the stain came frm.. maybe its mistakenly I hit the shirt at the rack.. so thereby explaining the black stain on the shirt.. quite obvious.. thank goodness my friend saw it, and call me to wear his instead, becos' he reserve and he is not participating in the parade.. Thank goodness the officer say can, or else I dun koe wat to do liaoz! It scared me out of my wits man!
Anyway, as time goes by during the parade itself, it was ok becos' I got used to the crowd..
So by the time we went back camp, it was like 9pm.. no point bking out, becos' 2359 tat nite need to bk in.. so again, I stayed in!

The next day came (Sat-2/7), and it was a combined rehearsal at the Padang once more.. I think the MCs for this yr's parade (the MCs are Adrain Pang, Gurmit Singh, Sharon Au, Kym Ng, Vernetta Lopez & Khairuddin Saharom) came and rehearse, but didn't see them though.. =(.. Anyway, the rehearsals go on juz fine, except tat the weather was scorching hot but as the nite comes, it gets better.. Of course, besides the NDP rehearsals, the 117th International Olympic Committee (IOC) session venue (ie, Raffles City Shopping Centre/Swissotel) is also heavily guarded.. so got quite a lot of sights to see?!? (the Police lah!)
The bus came super early.. first time sia.. hope frm next wk onwards, it comes tat early too! So becos I was P1 for the wkend, therefore I cannot bk out =(

Then on sun (3/7), stayed in bunk the whole day.. wanted to run, but then, my squaron came a 1 wk ban running rule becos' of the numerous casual running fatal incidents tat happened in Tekong last 2 wks!.. so cant run.. so in bunk, slack.. listen to my mp3 and reading my magazines.. watch a bit of TV and at nite, watch the NKF Cancer Charity Show till abt 11pm.. then my friend msg me to go and follow him and make contact lens for national day..
Actually, I've been contemplating whether to wear contact lens.. but then becos no $$, therefore, I didnt go ahead and buy it..

But thank God.. after bk out this morning (becos yesterday P1 mah), I talk to one of my friend, and he said his mother works in an optician shop, therefore, we may be able to get free consultation and free trial contact lens.. Thank God.. so going with him later loh.. =).. So keeping my fingers cross tat the consultation will be free and I will be wearing contacts instead of specs! =)

ok lah.. I think this blogpost is long enuf.. Gonna bathe soon b4 I go out..

Tml then go back to camp for CO's parade.. thought can skip but haiz.. =(..

Signing off to get a new look/makeover soon,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: