"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 04, 2005

Makeover Done!


Contact-less!
Originally uploaded by jazzkool.

Well.. this shld be a quick one.. see the photo above! Wat do u see?? No specs?? Yupz! U are right! I'm wearing contact lens!

In the afternoon, me and my friend went to my friend's mother optician shop (NOT she open one.. its where she work).. and in the end, I went with a mindset tat if the consultation is free, then I make.. if not, then I dun..

But then, it turn out tat the consultation only costs $20 and I find it reasonably ok.. so I decide to make it loh.. after much discussion, I managed to have 5 daily disposable contact lens since I only use it for once a week! (and when I counted, its juz nice.. becos only those shows, then I wear contacts.. or else, its a no-no for me!.. dun waste!)

But I tell u.. the consultation process is quite long.. as the consultation session teaches u how to put on and take out the contact lens, how to see which is the correct side of contact lens and also check eyesight and other stuff.. Altogether, I think I spend abt 30 mins in the consultation area!

I always hv this problem of putting in and taking out the contact lens in my left eye.. so by the time I'm done, my left eye is super red! but it goes off after a while lah..

As u can see, I'm a super satisfied customer once I step out of the shop.. Oh.. say so much.. forgot to tell u where is the shop! Its at Paris Maki @ Parco Bugis Junction..

I met my friend at Junction 8 before another friend (the one whose mother works in an optician shop!) came to pick us up in his dad's car.. He drove lah.. I muz say he is a safe driver! But then, while we on PIE, the car starts to give a sound.. we first thought tat something stuck at the tyre.. but then we ignored it.. my friend almost wanted to pull at road shoulder and check it out.. but then, fortunately he didn't.. becos' the car broke down once we reached our destination and park the car and off the engine.. once the engine is off, the car can't start, and the petrol is leaking.. so dun koe wat happens.. thank goodness he got his dad.. his dad settles it for him.. so today when he go out, no car loh.. but ya.. really thank God tat we didn't stop!

ok lah.. gtg and bathe and sleep liaoz.. but b4 tat, I've got to throw the contact lens I'm wearing.. so comfortable and convenient without my specs! Yeh!! Long live contact lens! ha..

Admiring my handsome face in the mirror =P,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: