"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, July 07, 2005

E.X.C.I.T.I.N.G

Hey peepz! I'm back blogging again!! I was busy at camp over the last few days, and of course, I didn't blog, becos' I stay at camp and NEVER come home loh!! Really miss my computer and my bed..

Well.. lots of things happen during the last few days..

(a) Air Force Commercial film shooting
(b) Getting a makeover (ie, wearing contact lens)
(c) P1 activation!

Well.. the next 2 blogposts are talking abt items (a) and (b)..

As for item (c), I'm supposed to bk out today.. Juz as I was abt to wear my civilian clothes and get ready to sit down and watch TV before bking out, suddenly one of my sgts told me tat P1 has been activated becos its something very serious (can't say wat it is, becos' it may be quite confidential)!.. so my whole shift CANNOT bk out until given the green light.. so in the end, we stayed until 7pm before we bk out.. Alamak! Wasted 2 hrs at camp loh! haiz..

read the above 2 blogposts for updates on (a) & (b)..

To be continued...

Blogging,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: