"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Lalalala..

Man.. aren't I'm getting excited?? Tml is SAF Day Parade 2005 and lots of ppl are coming.. I really mean lots (includes my base ppl, and some other base personnal frm all SAF camps, as well as foreigners!) Even my good friend, Marcus, will also be there tml.. Stress man!

Its weird though.. becos' I've been mtg ppl whom I didn't met like for years (some were last seen at BMT, while some were last seen at primary or secondary school!).. Some I manage to talk to, while some doesn't seem friendly enuf for me to go up and talk to them! but one particular example of a friendly person, wld be yesterday (wed-29/6) where I met one of my secondary school friends, called Elvin, who happens to koe 2 of my base friends.. 3 of us happen to go toilet when we all saw Elvin.. Man.. its like 1 man see 3 friends all at the same time.. how small the world is huh.. =)

Anyway, today at camp is another day loh.. we had a first thing in the morning, a kao-pei session by a kao-pei sgt.. this time its abt our boots.. He check our boots but apparently, it was not shiny enuf.. so he called us to kiwi our boots.. so he check and mine (eben though I kiwied my shoes 15 mins before falling in) of course didn't pass.. and he gave us 5 minutes to kiwi.. stupid rite??

Then after which, we are forced to clean our rifles.. all these at the expense of us being grow into hunger.. we had NOT had our breakfast until like 9.30am.. stupid rite??

In the afternoon, the sgts want to check our uniform.. it was agreed at 3pm.. but they drag the time till 4pm.. I ask the sgt since most of us are asleep or playing game on PlayStation, tat means we have finished.. but the sgt still say wait a while more.. wat for?? arghh... anyway, they drag loh, until like 4.09pm, then they come and check.. and thank goodness mine passed! The kao-pei sgt say mine is good, and tat comforted me a bit lah!

Yupz.. tat's wat happens today loh..

Sorry for no updates abt yesterday's SAF Day Parade rehearsals... no time to type it now, becos' need to leave soon.. need to bk in 2230 tonite! Yesterday also cannot type, becos' I was on P1..

Speaking of P1, it was the same grp of P1 who was abandoned at SAFTI MI (due to some miscomunication, I think!) becos of the bus which came only like 8.30pm (2 hrs AFTER the rest of the non-P1 ppl has gone!).. The officer there was quite nice.. in a sense tat my sgt called him to go off and leave us here wait for the bus.. but he said: "no lah.. wat if the bus doesn't come??" he even offered us to sit in the tunnel and it will bring us back to base, if the bus doesn't come.. so nice rite? =)

ok.. i really gtg.. will not be able to blog until Mon (4/7).. so ya.. so until then, u all enjoy ur wkend ya, while I will spend my wkend in camp this week.. =(

Rush to wait & wait to rush.. but still rushing,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That topic is bothering me. If anyone is capable of answering that question, then I would be very grateful :) Then what do you think ? What do you buy a 60-year-old woman who is going into the hospital? Thanks for insightful response :)


__________________
[url=http://www.online-degree-forum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=1&func=view&catid=8&id=8117]xrumer backlinks[/url]