"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Relac one corner!

Well.. this is a typical phrase said by some malays during my time (oops! I think I made it sound so old!!).. but really , today I really relac one corner becos' today I on leave mah!

Wanted to go swimming.. but its raining outside.. so no pt going.. either the water is cold or u have to get out of the pool sooner than you think (becos' they are afraid you get strike by lightning!)..

I think I will juz take a walk around the neighbourhood later.. have not done so for a long time.. want to visit the new shops ard my neighbourhood.. esp. the new 7-11 store which juz opened opposite my house! I'm so excited! Yes.. u may think I may have nothing better to do.. but then, its juz a thing I muz do lah.. weird hobby rite?? Anyway, see how first lah.. see whether I lazy or not and stuff!

Been on the computer since this morning after doing such washing my clothes.. some stain on my uniform.. so have to scrub off!

So this morning, I went surfing the net, and checking emails and stuff.. then finally found tat there is sumthing wrong with my blog music.. therefore I ask my kor (ie, derek) abt it and he helped me retify it.. so tat explains why a console appears out of nowhere.. its practically to control the music on my blog! So once again, I wanna thank Kor for the job well-done!! =)

then surf summore and now on my blogpost loh.. think not gonna on my com tonite, becos' been using it too long liaoz.. mum gonna complain if I use too long.. so yupz..

ok lah.. gtg and do more surfing.. =) oh.. tml morning bking in and tml I P1.. so no updates tml! =)

Gonna to be blog-mad,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: