"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, July 28, 2005

HaiZ *sigh*..

Haiz.. is the only word I can describe my feelings today, because even though I on leave tml (and the original plan was to go out with Marcus tml), last minute, my pal, Marcus told me tat his leave has been cancelled, due to a squadron run tml.. haiz.. tat means I got to stay at home tml for the whole day.. no kakki to go out.. haiz.. *sigh*.. haiz... haiz... ='(

Anyway, today at camp was all right lah.. just another ordinary day loh..

I did P1 yesterday so didn't bk out.. but I so called "earn" loh.. becos I get to watch "Project Superstar" Male Semi-Finals yesterday.. it was ok actually.. but I've one contestant whom I support.. and tat is "Hong Junyang".. he's good sia.. anyway, u watch then u koe lah..
Believe it or not.. I bought this wk's "i-weekly" magazine for the purpose of finding out more info for the "Project Superstar" semi-finalists!
Oh.. Also bought this wk's 8-days at the 7-11 store opposite my house.. I got a FREE bottle of a 1000mg Vit C Lemon Drnk (by Pokka Company) when I buy 1 copy of 8-days.. not too sure whether is this a 7-11 promotion or an 8 days promotion?? If you very "gian" to try the drink, go and try ur luck at the 7-11 stores and see whether they give u or not loh! =)

Today's lunch at camp was "powerful"! Its Nasi Lemak! Well.. you may think its nothing special, but then, its true! Only on Thursdays, then we get nice food to eat for lunch.. if its not western food, then its some other nice foods.. however, there are of course exceptions on thurs lah whereby the food sux.. but seldom lah! Anyway, for the nasi lemak, the side dishes are:

(a) 2 pcs of fried artificial scallops
(b) 1 pc fried chicken wing
(c) 1 serving of lemak (which is actually lontong ingredients without the rice.. I like the lemak the best! POWER man)
(d) 1 serving of sambal fried ikan bilis and peanuts
(e) and of course, 1 serving of fragrant coconut rice (aka nasi lemak rice)

Lunch power rite?? see.. I told ya!

Today was our NDP rehearsal at Nee Soon Camp.. we did quite a lot of marching today and finally got it rite.. its like our air force contingent always march correctly but the halting by the Guard Of Honour (GOH) commander, we are always 2 steps forward.. and worse still.. we are the only contingent! so its like abt like 10 times of marching in and out (close to 2 hrs), then we got it rite.. hope it remains right even when we are on Padang! *prays hard*

Well.. have received some emails frm my last yr's mission trip mates.. 1 of them got her mother recently been saved! Praise the Lord!
Another after joining one yr STINT with ForeRunner, she is now a full time staff with ForeRunner..
Another one is now actually joining as a STINTer (ie, give the Lord a year of your life to work full time) in ForeRunner (a music ministry of Singapore Campus Crusade for Christ).. Tat idea really cross my mind (rite after my mission trip last yr) once I finish my NS.. However, I'm now like admiring the person who actually does this.. she actually went on ahead with this, no doubt she is a Life Science NUS graduate student.. she and her elder sis is in this.. her elder sis is currently a full-time staff..
Anyway, I have not thought abt this issue (of being a STINTer and eventually be a full-time staff in ForeRunner) for abt a yr.. and now, it all comes back to me again.. I have mixed feelings as to whether to join STINT with ForeRunner.. the following are the qns tat I asked myself:

(a) Is this a one-time thing where I get excited for a while and will give up after a certain period of time?

(b) The all important qn: Do I really have the passion for the lost??

(c) Is my family able to cope with the finances I bring in?

(d) Do I have the faith tat God will really provide for me (as in the finances)?

(e) Did God gave me a vision or something which tells me to go STINT?

Well.. I koe tat this is a bit too early for me to think.. but I've got to plan for my future.. becos when on 19 Aug 2005, I've got exactly 14 mths to ORD! and tat is like in a twinkle of your eye, 14 mths wld guess be gone in a snap of your fingers!

Well.. if you can, juz pray for me for this issue ya?? Thanx!!

ok lah.. I've gtg and do other stuff.. think will stay up late tonite.. 11.30pm, I want to watch the "Project Superstar" results on Channel U!.. Tml on leave, so can sleep in! Yeh!!

Tml dun koe wat to do.. maybe go out alone or go for a swim?? see how lahz!! but tml nite need to bk in for sat's NDP Preview.. =(

Still planning for tml's agenda,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: