"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, July 29, 2005

Relac One Corner (Part 2)

Well.. today on leave at home.. lazy to go out lah.. dun koe y leh.. but then, in the morning went to do some errands.. my sgt called me and ask whether I going to beach road to buy gloves for them.. i told him no, becos' not on the way.. so ya.. but I put it nicely said lah.. saying tat if he wants me to, i have no choice loh.. but thank goodness he said dun need..

anyway, went to cut my hair today.. quite cheap.. $8.. wanted to go to the malay barber but fri they close.. so tats y i decide to visit a chinese one and I muz say tat he do quite a good job!.. maybe will frequent there more often!

then went to buy some stain remover for my No. 1 jacket to be used in tml's NDP.. I ask my friend to ask the sgt to check for me, so tonite I dun need to worry abt whether my jacket can or not.. and he msg me and said tat mine was OK! Yippie!!

hmm.. dun koe wat else to do at home.. shld I go out or not?? I'm in a dilemma.. argghh.. I hate making such decisions!

ok lah.. gtg and watch TV liaoz since there is nothing for me to do on computer.. bking in tonite at 2359 and tml is the NDP 05 Preview.. so tat means I get to wear contacts again!! Wish me all the best in tml's show!!

Contacts all the way! Yeah!!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: