"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, July 25, 2005

Boring..

Well.. today went to camp with a heavy feeling.. feel so sianz becos' cannot take leave.. wat is the world coming into?

Anyway, today in camp do nothing much.. except I want to complain.. today the P1 grp dun really do the individual sai kang (fatigue work).. its all the grp tat has a half-day off and also my grp who is on stand-by.. its simply not fair loh.. arghh..
speaking of complain, today on Class 95, the Morning Express with Gleen & the Flying Dutchman, they actually said tat someone wrote in the Forum pages of the Today's newspaper, to complain abt the circular disc shape of the season parking ticket.. the person suggested square shape but with round edges.. my goodness.. Singaporeans really koe how to complain!

Then slept a while, b4 I had to go and wash toilet! YES! Wash toilet! *gulp*.. so dirty.. my sgt check and he said ok.. so not so bad lah.. dun koe whether my RSM checking the toilet tml..

Anyway, my officer approved my leave on tml and Fri (29/7).. going out with my best pal, Marcus, on Fri (29/7).. yeh!! so happy.. get to meet him again!! he's such a great accompany to be with, becos u koe y?? Both of us share the same interest.. so very easy to click.. can't wait for Friday!

ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. may sleep late tonite becos tml I on leave (tml no rehearsal summore!!).. see whether tml have time.. if have, may find some time and go swimming! see how lah..

Happy becos' on leave tml,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: