"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, June 20, 2005

Time passes so fast...

Haiz.. yet its another day at camp this morning.. thank goodness my pants are starched nicely and stuff, and I've got never kenna scolded by the sgt who wants to check us today..

Then, he told us sumthing which we wld get a shock.. he said wed (22/6) got CO parade.. so this means tat I had to spend time to re-iron and starch my uniform.. haiz.. but this is not wat I'm worried of.. its actually my CO's speech on wed (22/6).. he is bound to mention abt the 2 incidents tat I got into trouble with.. and dun koe how he will put it in speech?? If he mentions it like in a very angry manner, then my punishment is gonna come!! Even if he says it in a nice tone, juz becos he mentions it, therefore my punishment is sure to come lah.. haiz.. now I'm worried!! Pls. pray tat my CO wld NOT mention abt the 2 incidents and even if he mentions abt it, I wld NOT get any punishment.. pls?? Thanx!

Then after which I did not went to canteen to eat breakfast (for the FIRST time!).. I was quite full.. becos of the quite filling breakfast I had at home this morning.. Ate a slice of Chicken Shepherd Pie frm Don.. visit http://www.donpieclub.com.sg/ to view some info abt the shop.. The chicken shepherd pie is delicious!! and its quite reasonably priced too!! It cost $15.80 for a whole chicken shepherd pie (its the size of the personal pan pizza in Pizza Hut)..

So of course, went up to bunk and start ironing and settle my things.. Then slept for a while, b4 one of my sgt call us to go down and help to do some armscote thing.. thinking tat the sgts will help, apparently no!! They juz stay in the bunk and dun koe do wat.. probably playing their PS2?? haiz.. but no choice.. so we do.. and I was in armskote until like almost everyone gone to eat their lunch, then I went to eat, becos' I have to wait till the sgt give us the green light to go and eat.. so ya.. I was getting fustrated already, becos' apparently, I'm hungry!! A hungry man is an angry man!! Thank goodness lunch was good.. it was nasi lemak! =).. Yummy!

Then went back to bunk and sleep.. and once I close my eyes, I really knocked off.. too tired.. had only like 3 hrs of sleep last nite!.. then kept waking up a bit halfway.. becos' partly I'm warm.. and other thing, I kept seeing the time, worried tat I will get more fatigue work.. but soon, time pass and when I woke up, it was 4.30pm.. everyone cld not believe their eyes, becos time (ie, 3 hrs) juz pass so fast!!

So we bk out and then I made my way home and during the journey, I listen to my mp3 player.. but think I dun bring to camp liaoz.. becos I'm afraid it wld be stolen! Has this uncomfortable feeling whenever I bring to camp.. so ya.. this is expensive stuff.. so dun bring better! u agree with me?

ok lah.. need to rest a bit more b4 taking bus back to camp.. my cab kaki on MC today.. so dun want to spend the unnecessary money, becos sat I confirm taking cab!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: