"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Shalala..

Well.. judging frm the title, u can tell tat I'm happy, and u koe y?? Make a guess?? Give up?? Well.. this is becos' I went shopping and I finally bought a black t-shirt frm Giordano which I always wanted! Well.. I got sum t-shirts frm Giordano too!! 3 pcs for $20.. but becos' I Giordano member, therefore, I only pay $19.. good deal huh?? =)

You may wonder what size I'm wearing.. and I actually wear M! Believe it or not!! Last time used to wear L or XL.. now, its M.. my goodness! However, I wld think I have gained weight.. judging frm the current lifestyle I'm having now! haiz.. =(

Yupz.. wore my new Levi's (ie, 505) today and felt quite comfortable actually, but the material of the denim was a quite hard.. maybe after a few washes with Softlan, it wld soften.. I hope!

Went to beach road in the afternoon to get stuff for my NDP and SAF Day Parade.. came home frm Suntec at abt 9pm and I started polishing my boots till like 10pm.. tats how long to make the shoe shiny.. actually I dun think its shiny enuf.. but I dun care lah.. I think it shld be all right!

Well.. nothing much to say today.. except tat I'm tired and need to sleep soon, becos' bking in tml.. oh.. forgot to mention tat tml will be P1.. so wont be blogging becos' I will be in camp! haiz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: