"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

At the 11th hour..

Man.. I'm experimenting totally shagness!! When I went back camp yesterday morning, I was told tat the everyone in my shift (those involved in SAF Day) have to mount 24 hr duty.. originally, its only for the non-SAF Day personnel, becos they dun have drills/rehearsals, etc, excepts on Sat where there is in NDP rehearsals!

But somehow, I "tan tio" (ie, got an advantage over this situation) frm this, becos' I was suppose to be P1 yesterday (which I cannot come home!).. so by doing full 24 hrs duty yesterday, I can get the enxt day (which is today) off becos' this is the policy.. so yupz.. got my 2 other friends who was on P1 yesterday but NOT involved in SAF Day Parade.. so did not mount yesterday, but they stay in (something like for nothing lah!)

However, I slept very little yesterday (probably its the first time I've slept so little!!.. For the whole 24 hr duty, I slept only for 3 hrs out of 24hrs! My last duty for the day, I started it since 3am this morning and did not sleep a wink till I'm in the bus when coming back (time is abt 11.30am)! I cld not take it anymore! Was knocked off in the bus.. then came back and ate lunch and then took a 3hr nap.. was shiok but not enuf.. I think I can sleep the whole day sia.. but cannot.. tonite need to sleep!

So I'm bking in tml at 8am.. Oh.. yippie!! Tonite can watch my favourite drama serials on Channel 8!! The 9pm show on Channel 8 (ie, "Zero To Hero") is getting more and more interesting each day! yeh! =)

I think tat shld be all I want to update!! Its always like tat.. once I start blogging, I dun koe wat to write.. but when I'm not blogging, I thought of wat to write.. haiz.. getting old.. think my STM (Short Term Memory) is getting worst! =(

gtg liaoz and eat my dinner.. my mum cook curry chicken.. Yummy! Am I making you hungry already?? ha..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: