"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Preparation for NDP 2005 GOH (Part XI)

This is also as shiong.. but of course, less siong than SAF Day Parade.. and today was a sizing exercise.. and guess where I stand.. I'm at the back row (last men) BUT my postion was dangerous, becos' if the camera faces the flag party (which they sure take one), then the camera men wld move to me and take.. Then tat time, I even more stressed! sure one!
Moreover, when doing the March past, I'm the outermost position of the contingent.. Its stressful loh! becos' the whole contingent have to follow my matching speed and when march past the President, i become the right marker and the whole contingent's dressing wld depend on me!
U say whether I stress or not?

Did 1 full sequence run (complete with music sang by choir and all).. and the most its only 30mins.. whereas SAF Day Parade needs abt an hour then we fall out of the parade square.

Well.. today, we were issued with 2 GOH T-shirts for rehearsal purposes! man.. not bad actually.. I like the back part of the shirt though! When I'm free, I will take photo and show u all!

*Yawn!* Gonna sleep liaoz!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: