"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Boring..

Well.. life at camp in GOH shift is getting a bit monotonous, hence, its a bit boring.. Not tat I'm complaining abt nothing to do in camp, except to sleep all day, occasionally juz do some fatigue work and unlike last time b4 the NS Men and the "new birds" came.. so the main thing is tat the GOH shift wld be mainly concentrating on drills.. and if no drills, then we wld be sleeping in bunk till bk-out.. well.. how much more relaxing can it be in the GOH shift??

However, when u got some bad sgts, it doesn't help..

Today at camp, all my shift sgts went for P226 range.. so we all bo-cheng-hu (ie, no one care abt us)..

remember I told u all tat at camp, i hate this sgt a lot?? ya.. today he went for range too... so I was like quite happy lah.. no need to hear his voice.. then at abt 4.45pm, I heard sumone calling for GOH shift.. and then I thought I heard it wrongly.. but apparently, I'm right.. the sgt is back and he is shouting for the GOH shift.. then he saw us wearing our civilian clothes and get ready to bk out.. Then he asked a stupid question.. "why u all wear civilian?? Downstairs not time for you to bk out only.. now only 4.40pm".. then i was like complaining to myself.. like tat he also want to care.. izzit a crime or a law to wear civilian before 5pm?? We cannot wear civilian and go down and wait for the RO (ie, the routine order) to be read?? He really a no-brainer! Speaking of which, my blood is also boiling!

Worse still.. with his attitude like tat, he is now promoted to 2SG.. now, he wld play and "pull rank" already.. I'm sure his head will start swelling like nobody's business..

Not to mention tat almost everytime during SAF Day Parade rehearsal, he wld always find an excuse to not to go.. in other words, he wld chao-keng (ie, bluff his way thru) and until the main RSM in charge also suspect him chao-keng.. Seriously speaking, I think out of like 20 practices, he only attended probably 9-10.. his attendance is tat bad lah!!

ok lah.. dun koe wat else to update, except to say tat I want to complain loh.. and I have done my part in this blogpost! Yeh!! Objective completed for today!

Tml I doing P1, so no updates for tml.. but I got an advantage of tml P1, becos' Sat (25/6) got to bk in by 8am.. so I dun need to wake up so early and stuff! ha..

ok.. gtg and do other stuff liaoz before bking in later at 2230.. haiz..

pondering and sighing,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: