"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Give Thanks!

Well.. there are a couple of things which I must give thanks.. so here goes:

1. Promotion

I got promoted to the rank of Lance Corporal (LCP) w.e.f. 16 April 2005 (Sat), but today then they tell us tat we are promoted.. so we are gonna get a backpay.. so means my next pay day will probably exceed $500.. yeh! =).. so when sept onwards, my pay wld be $490 instead of the miserable $450.. an extra $40 can go a long way, as it can cover my 1 mth's transport allowance.. believe it or not! Sometimes I wld need more.. but $40 is the basis of it!

2. No mention abt. my past incidents

There is NO mention abt my past incidents during the CO parade this morning and moreover I got promoted to LCP.. so there is a chance tat I'll skip punishments.. keep continue to pray for God to intervene in this issue and this issue wld be forgotten juz like tat! Thanx 4 ur prayers.. keep praying yah?? =)


3. Change in P1 schedule

Well.. u may find it funny.. but yes! I thank God for it.. becos' Friday (24/06) was NOT suppose to be my P1.. however, becos of the mistake which one of them counted and the sgt realise the mistake, therefore, my group is slated for P1 on Friday.. but I sumhow benefit frm this.. becos' on Friday there is SAF Day rehearsal till 7pm (by the time i bk out, it wld be abt 8.30pm) and the next day (Sat - 25/06), I wld have a full rehearsal @ Padang for NDP 2005.. hence, muz bk in very early, like 8am.. so no pt going home right?? =)

**Psst: Some of the roads will be closed to public on Sat (25/06) frm 1pm to 11pm, due to the rehersals.. so if you are driving or plan to go out on Sat near City Hall and Suntec City area, pls. think twice (becos of the detour u have to make).. read the daily newspapers for details of road closed!

ok lah.. I gtg liaoz n sleep becos waking up at 0530 for bking in the morning at 0745.. haiz..

drifting off into dreamland,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: