"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Preparation for SAF Day Parade 2005 (Part VIII)

Sianz.. I kenna aim during the session of rehearsal yesterday.. haiz.. I koe I'm a bit slack on my drills, however, I'm sure I did give my 90% best.. but dun koe why still kenna scolded.. in fron of the whole contingent summore.. haiz.. so embarassing.. but I think its becos' I'm hungry and at the same time, I'm tired.. no energy to do anything..

Its then time to wear our No. 1 for our rehearsal for the Chief Engineer to vet and frm a hear-say, I also heard tat there is a Malaysia Colonel sitting in the audience.. anyway, i juz did my best lah.. fortunately never kenna scolded..

But thank God tat the rehearsal ended early.. but the bad news tat I was on P1 yesterday (24/6 - Fri).. So my officer bus came earlier, like 5.30pm.. so the non-P1 followed my officer bus, so tat they can book out earlier.. but then apparently, there was some miscommunication.. and therefore, the P1 force (including me) came out of the bus, to take the intended bus which is indented for the GOH contingent (my officer is in colour party.. so therefore, they take different buses.. but my officer was kind enuf to offer the rest of us (who was NOT P1 for yesterday) to take his transport and therefore could bk out earlier..

So the P1 force (who is me, and one other mate, and one sgt: which YES! U see correctly!! only 3 of us, becos the other 3 were in camp and they are NOT P1..) waited for a 40 seater bus..

Then my RSM dun koe how come call my sgt.. and he offered to tell my sgt the bus no. plate no.. so in abt 10 mins after my RSM called, the bus came.. and by the time we reached camp, its abt 7.30pm, with all the other ppl gone home liaoz.. so ya.. anyway, I slept at abt 9.30pm becos' was so tired.. and slept till next morning...

To be continued...

Blogging,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: