"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, June 27, 2005

At home!

Yeh! As mentioned in yesterday's blogpost, I'm at home, becos on off.. I on off is becos' to replace my birthday off (which I mounted duty), this day is given by my officer to take.. becos I told him tat I wld be celebrating my dad's birthday!

This morning slept late.. like 9am then woke up.. on my hp to check msg.. and to my surprise, my sgt called and his no. was displayed on my CallAlert SMS service.. guess as much!.. they muz have forgotten tat I'm on off today, despite countless reminders tat I've reminded them! Trust tat on Sat, I even spend time to remind them!.. haiz..

Then the whole morning, I re-iron some of my uniforms and folded my sleeves (becos when sewing the ranks, the aunty rolled down my sleeve.. so muz re-fold and re-iron a bit).. then pack my bag for going back to camp tml..

Then I'm on the computer.. till now.. then I do my blogpost.. before blogposting, I upload my photos into Yahoo! Photos website!

Now my eyes hurt.. oh.. there are a few new links @ the favourite links column which I've inserted.. here it is:

1. Mandarin mp3s Download Website
2. Golden Village Website
3. StarBucks Singapore Website
4. Channel NewsAsia Website
5. SAF Day Parade 2005 Website
6. MIW Website
7. SAFRA Club Website

Oh speaking of which, I've got a FREE membership frm SAFRA until I ORD.. becos of my NS to Singapore.. not bad huh?? =)

Also, added some new links to my Friends' Links column, becos got new ppl mah.. FYI: here it is:

1. Hambril
2. Reuben
3. Jeff
4. Jerric
5. Azura
6. Carsar
7. Matthew Tjow
8. Maween

Ya.. ok lah.. I think I've used the computer too long.. think muz stop using before the computer explode?? ha.. *crosses fingers*

Oh.. watching movie ("Batman Returns") later with Wendy and the rest at PS.. may not blog at nite.. may do it tml!.. so ya.. need to sleep early becos tml waking up early for going back to camp =(

Ok.. so cya n have a GREAT week ahead ya?

Eyes aching,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: