"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, May 16, 2005

Tired!

Well.. within the last blogpost and this, the time period i mean, there is a lot of things happening.. haiz..

Well.. some of u u all koe something has happen to me again.. well. read my phlogger and u wld koe.. its regarding the same person and me again.. yes.. we had done it again =(.. well.. qutie lazy to type the exact scenrio, except to say that we ran into some accident (but it is NOT my fault this time!)and my superiors are getting a bit fuming mad... so yupz.. we did both incidents in the same week.. so there may be possiblity tat they may dig up the past incident and give me my punishments even heavier.. so wat i request is prayer tat I will either get NO or light punishment for both my incidents.. thanx ah =)

now then i koe how tired a 2 shift system wld be now.. becos' i juz did 1 myself.. its really tiring!! haiz..

the other day my PC (who is an officer) was a bit siao.. he said sumthing which he did not told us, but he insist tat he said it and we never follow instructions.. all of us at tat time did not dare to speak up, juz in case, kenna scolded even more and the speech backfired.. so ya.. later we told our sgt abt it and he said he wld talk to our PC.. dun koe whether he said or not??

juz finish my schedule for may-aug.. and realised tat frm now till NDP is over, I can't attend church.. not even a single week I'm free, becos' the wkends will be used for rehearsals! my goodness!! for a period of 3mths, i will NOT be able to make it to church.. haiz.. =(

well.. oh.. i think im gonna go to Fu Lu Shou Complex and buy satay later for dinner.. see whether im lazy or not lah.. becos muz go all the way to bugis leh.. take bus and all..

ok lah.. dun koe wat to say liaoz.. appreciate ur prayers!!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: