"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Preparation for NDP 2005 GOH (Part VI)

At the starting of this morning, its a WET, WET, WET day!.. I woke up like 5.20am in camp this morning and found out tat the wind outside is blowing so strongly tat I need a blanket to cover myself to the top of my body and then, realise tat it is raining as well.. Then I went out of the bunk to brush my teeth and I was topless.. so with the wind blowing, i tell u.. i shiver man.. its tat cold!

then we went for breakfast and in abt an hour's time, we were off to Nee Soon Camp for the weekly routine NDP 2005 GOH rehearsal! We thought there was no more rehearsals as it was raining, but our wish did not come true!!

Anyway, the rehearsal still carry on in the end.. and at last, the SAF contingent GOH is here.. this yr, the best combat unit wld be the commandos! so today, the GOH contingent rehearsal is FULL! we practice, practice and practice.. esp. the feu de jour.. we practice until our arms were aching and I've even see ppl shivering, as the position is at a very uncomfortable and aching position! It looks easy on TV but when u do it, it is NOT easy at all! Trust me!

Was suppose to go home after our GOH rehearsals but book in before 2359 tonite.. however, my OC dun allow.. OC dun allow never mind.. wat's worse is tat we went to mount for 2 hrs duty right after our rehearsals! It's suppose to be nothing done after our rehearsals as we were all tired out by the rehearsals, however, becos' its shortage of ppl and therefore, we are forced to help!.. But thank God, I've got Table duty.. so tat doing admin work (eg: change pass, etc.. <-- u may think its easy, but its not.. becos' u have to multi-task while in there! u sumtimes have to do 2 things at one time.. becos' there is only 1 person inside, and the person is me!)
But wat's good is tat my PC allows me to bk in before 0730 tml morning for duty tml.. shiong rite??
anywya, the bking in tml is to replace us the mounting time lah.. so this means i most prob have to take cab tml.. but nvm.. at least can sleep at home rather at camp!

k lah.. think i'm boring u now?? Oh.. how u like the song?? commends anyone???

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: