"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Just another day..

Well.. first and foremost, i wld like to thank those ppl like Alvin & Andrew who has kept on encouraging me with encouragement SMSes regarding the issue! so ya.. thanx.. the issue is still pending.. so cont praying ya.. =)

Another thing before I forget!! I'm chosen for SAF Day Parade.. so its like 2 parade rehearsals which i have to attend.. haiz.. =(

Today at camp practically is quite slack.. except tat morning we do some fatigue work, becos' my camp say there is a high possiblity tat I'll be having a open mobilisation exercise this sat (14/5).. so most probably i can't attend church.. but I will most probably join my friends for dinner after my exercise frm camp.. i'll rush down! Alvin & Andrew, u reading this?? I'm doing this to be in ur accompany.. so u shld thank me huh.. ha.

Oh.. I've got to tell u this.. this CD I'm listening now, is so cool.. they really jazz up the hymns.. well, the CD is called "Hymns - A Place Of Worship" by 4Him.. you shld get the CD if u like jazz!! Definately u won't regret!! In fact, i think i'm going to upload it to my blog! I'm getting weak on my knees juz by listening to this CD!! In fact, the song u listening to rite now in this blog is one of its songs in it!! Nice?? Commend on it on my Shoutbox??

ok lah.. things have been going quite well today, except tat I have to bk in before 10.30pm tonite, becos' tml have GOH rehearsal @ Nee Soon Camp..

wat's worse is tat the next day (which is fri-13/5), i have to mount for duty, so this means tat I have to go back camp tml before midnight.. so ya..

ok.. gtg liaoz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: