"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

"Sway" to the core (Part 2)

Man.. its been the most horrible day I've had today! Some of you all had already know.. Here is the thing tat happened today:

This morning went on Jeep Prowl with my friend.. so after his journey, we both went back to camp! And there is this part where we reverse the jeep and by rules in the army, a ground guide shld be deployed and if there is no ground guide, the Vehicle Commander wld have to do the job of the ground guide.
So I was the Vehicle Commander of the jeep today, and when its time to reverse, i asked the driver as to whether he wants me to be the ground guide.. he says dun need.. so i was almost on the verge of taking off my seatbelt, when both of my superiors (the CO and RSM) then saw me do this and asked me to go over and question me this and tat.. I was tongue-tied for a while and both of them reprimanded me and the driver of course and they both called us to go and see them!

Then after we dismount, i told the driver to stay in bunk then when the mtg is over, my PC wld call to inform us.. Then my PC called us and told us tat they dun want to see us but he wants to see us.. he then beginning to ask questions with tat pissed off look on his face! He told us the verdict.. its either 5 days in Detention Barracks (DB) or 7 consecutive extra duties.. which of course, needless to say, the 7 consecutive extra duties is a better option.. but its NOT us to choose.. my CO wld consider it.. the 7 consecutive extra duties is my PC recommend becos' my CO asked him wat is he gonna do to us..

**DB is equals to a jail in a civilian world.. totally no freedom and u wld be despised by ur army mates when u out of tat place.. definately NOT a place you want to go.. but seriously, if the verdict is DB, i really dun koe wat to do.. i think i will suffer frm depression and stuff.. better get the SAF hotline no. ready.. I'm serious.. when the worse verdict is out, i really dun koe wat to do. Its not tat I dun trust God or stuff, but I'm juz preparing for the worst.. so there is this contingency plan!

Now, I request those of you who reads this blog to say a short prayer for me, tat God will show mercy and compassion to me to NOT allow me and my friend to go to DB! Will update u all as to wat is the final verdoct by my CO!! Pls. pray! Thanx =)

Oh.. i wld explain more my phlogger board.. well.. its works like blogger, except tat I do it in the SMS way and u can get instant/daily updates frm me provided I post them up in the plogger board.. so yupz.. if u want to koe more updates abt me, then look there and u wld find ya..

ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. Gonna do other stuff!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: