"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Another day has gone past..

Well.. juz received some shocking news tat one of the Campus Crusade For Christ (Singapore) staff has gone home to be with the Lord.. I last saw him like a year back where he was diagosed with cancer.. and I thought everything was fine, becos' he was engage with a fellow staff shortly after he knew tat he got cancer.. and juz this morning, I've received an email saying tat he has passed away.. haiz.. Man.. life is simply unpredicable.. but nevertheless, GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS!! Amen! =)

Sad news aside.. today my mum woke me up late, and i was like rushing like mad to camp.. i was suppose to set an alarm on my hp for this morning, but my hp was charging and i off my hp (moreover, its in the hall and its definitely impossible for me to hear the alarm frm my room).. but juz as i was abt to use my the other non-charging phone for alarm, my mum came back and i told her to wake me up at 5.30am and she agreed!
Then, i woke up myself like 4.50am this morning to see the time, but saw tat it was too early and taking for granted tat my mum wld wake me up on time, i went back to sleep.. anyway, it was too early.. i usually wake up at 5.30am and then brush my teeth, ate my breakfast, do my QT and then bathe, before setting out of my hse and taking the first bus at 6.30am to Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange and take bus 169 to my camp.. so by the time i reach my bunk (which includes walking a distance which takes close to 10mins), its 7.20am. Fortunately, I've passed my IPPT the last time, so i do NOT need to take IPPT.. so can slack.. was having a stomachache all along since this morning.. thinking was my hungriness becos' never eat breakfast.. but it appeared not so.. err... ok.. shall not go into details, juz in case u had not have ur meal yet.. =)

today is like another stand-by day at camp, and of course, not forgetting sai-kang which all of us hate, becos' its simply letting us do work instead of letting us sleep and rest in bunk! haiz.. then, juz as i thought i was about to sleep, a sgt wld call my hp and ask me to go down and help.. arghh.. dun u koe how irritating u can be when u are abt to sleep and ppl call u to wake up and do work.. tat feeling is simply vexing! argh!!

then in the afternoon, was abt to do some sai-kang with my sgt (which i was instructed to do so obviously!) but then, guess wat! my PC called me into the office to assist him with the incident report (abt the jeep accident i had the other time).. and when i went him, he told me tat he needs another statement frm me.. but guess wat.. 90% of the time i spend in the office is juz like his personal assitant.. help him take the papers (which has the various reports he had typed) tat he printed frm the printer (which is like a few offices away) and look at him while he do the report.. and at the end of 1.5hrs, then he called me to sign the various papers.. a bit bo-liao rite?? i cld have finish doing the sai-kang n went up to sleep/watch TV for a while before bking out!! haiz.. but thank God, i bk out on time today lah.. so tat's not so bad!

Oh.. I'm looking forward for this wkend becos' it like a long wkend for me.. so guess wat!! I'll be going SHOPPING!! Yeh!! My favourite pastime of all time!! I dun koe wat i'll buy, but most probably apparels lah.. will tell u all more when i've bought the stuff =)

ok lah.. gtg and do other stuff liaoz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: