"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Tired..

well.. juz dismount today and guess wat.. in a few hrs time, im mounting again.. so yupz.. its a tiring thing!!

did quite few hrs yesterday but then, becos' i did mostly my duty in the wee hrs of the morning, so therefore, not really enuf sleep.. so got headache and stuff..

but did not care abt tat.. in fact, after i came home, shortly after tat, i went out with my family!!

and guess wat!! I bought Jay Chou's Imcomparable 2004 Concert Live CD.. which i did NOT imagine myself to do so.. I dun koe y.. i got influenced by my friend.. juz realised tat Jay Chou is a talented guy man.. he koes how to play the chinese bamboo flute (commonly known as the 'ti-zi'), piano, violin and er-hu.. dun koe wat else he koes.. probably his next best is writing songs.. this guy is multi-talented and probably is filthy rich now.. =)

well.. tats all abt Jay Chou.. learning to appreciate his songs as well as listening to Yes 93.3FM nowadays.. trying hard to adapt..

ok.. enuf abt Chi-na stuff.. now abt me, myself and I.. I also got a wild thought while mounting duty.. I actually wanted to try to put on contact lens on certain occasions, instead of my rimless spec.. sometimes, contact lens is much more convenient.. wanted to get a trial pair of contact lens but then, need to pay $40 for it becos' of the check-up and stuff.. maybe next time i will go.. not now lah.. =)..

wat's wrong with me these few days?? been changing a lot.. more concern with self-image now (probably become more vain.. ha).. hmmm.. self-discovery is the way to go??

ok lah.. got to log off soon and go and bathe.. its getting late..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead (while i mount duty tml..),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: