"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Get a life!

My mobile phone (Nokia 6230) has finally some life! Recently juz subscribed to M1's Sunsurf Mobile 10 Plan, where i juz pay every mth a cost of $10.50 for 5MB worth of stuff being downloaded into my hp, by means of GPRS..

How this works is tat, I've got another sim card (which is of course another no.) but activation and cost of sim card is free.. so this data sim card allows me to dl stuff frm some free sites which they give me.. im able to dl things like wallpapers (which is very beautiful i tell u, esp. those scenic ones) and some ringtones & sms tones.. very good stuff i muz say.. moreover, the SIM card is able to be pass around my friends for them to download (but i think its only free for M1 customers!).. so yupz.. if u get a chance to see me, ask me for my hp and i wld be glad to show u the stuff i've downloaded!! I'm sure u wld be amazed?

yesterday duty at camp was quite slack, as it was the weekend season.. we did 4hrs and rest 8hrs.. so definitely enuf rest.. but sumhow i still feel sleepy.. probably its becos' the more i sleep, the more tired i am! but well.. this is the life of an RP huh.. =)

well.. i'm quite tempted to buy a ipod 512mb shuffle for SGD $178.. hmm.. shall think more abt it.. muz think of the future to see whether this $178 is well-spent! see the following link for the info abt. ipod shuffle ( http://www.applecentreorchard.com/ipods.html).. maybe u can put ur opinions in my chatterbox or email me ur commends (you can do so, by clicking the link under 'personal stuff > email me').. so im waiting for ur email ya.. =)

hmm.. wat else to say?? except to say tat I'm so happy becos' my mobile phone so nice.. ha..

till we meet again in cyberspace

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: