"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Preparation for NDP 2005 GOH (Part V)

oh.. first and foremost, i wld like to thank 3notes for being my personal techie consultant and opinion person.. 3notes has definately given me much advice on wat i want to buy and stuff!! but after 3notes' advice, i decide NOT to buy a mp3 player or CD player.. may buy a TV and put in my room for my personal leisure.. see how lah! =).. thanx 3notes!

anyway, today is the usual practice at Nee Soon Camp.. except tat the best combat unit is still not here yet, and the navy contingent is somehow not present at today's practice.. dun koe y..

anyway, today we concentrate on the feu de jour (fires of joy) as a whole GOH contingent (together with the police).. quite tiring tough.. we do the same thing for 18 times and becos' of the angle of how our hand is placed and hold the rifle, after like 9 fires, ur hand wld start shivering and you wld start to feel the fatigue/strain in ur arm muscle.. and yes!! you've guess rite!! I've experienced it there and then! tiring sia..
its looks easy on the TV but its actually harder than it looks; a lot of hard work and its tiring!

after the feu de jour, we did marching (this time with the colour party: the colour party holds the flag and the colour party consists of officers and sergeants).. quite tiring becos' we had gone thru like 12 times of the feu de jour.. so the fatigue/strain in the hands has not really recover yet.. so ya.. but the marching was quite 'shiok' to see; dun really koe how to explain.. yupz!

well.. tat was wat the main thing we did today loh! quite tiring lah!

but further than this, i really want to vent my anger out on this blogpost.. so hope ya dun mind.. here goes..

I'm mad becos' i'm suppose to NOT have duty on fri (6/5) but becos' of my senior RP told my staff sgt tat they no long wkend (btw, they are suppose to mount on fri & sun.. but most of the time, becos' we GOH shift, will take over wkend duties.. so the most is either they mount on fri and got sat-sun off or sun mount and got fri-sat off), so my staff sgt agreed to their request.. Wat's the point?? They are ORDing soon in June..Wat's a long wkend to them?? This is imply unfair.. So its like we mount on fri (6/5), mon (9/5) and sun (15/5) (FYI: originally only slated for 9/5 and 15/5 duty.. and i was actually also slated to leave camp on fri [6/5] after 5pm and coming back on sun [8/5] before 2359)..

Then wat's worse is tat my sgt juz told us tat my grp have to do P1 (FYI: P1 cannot book out! muz stay in camp till next day!) this sun which is NOT suppose to be us becos' we doing tml.. and his reason is becos' its NOT fair for other group becos' other grp has done P1 during wkend while we have not done a single one.. but in fact, becos' of our schedule change, we are doing P1 on alternate fri which is also considered a wkend becos' only sat then we can go home..

now i'm extremely mad.. GOH shift good?? My foot!!

I got so angry with it loh in the evening when my friend told me abt it.. i was actually wanted to take cab home.. but one of my cab friends forgot to take sumthing.. so he went back.. so the othr 2 friends waited for him.. while i take the bus becos' the bus came first b4 he came.. i told them this liaoz.. i was really mad and need time to cool off.. and guess God answered my prayer by sending the bus first, so i cld take it.. no one else to bother me (FYI: My the other 2 friends cont. waiting.. i ask them to take cab but they dun want!).. so in the bus, i msg one of my close friends in camp (whom i've only known since my field defence course started in FDC, and we are surprisingly close rite now to the pt where we complain stuff to each other and share personal stuffs with each other and becos' we both are christians [he's catholic and im christian], we request prayers for each other at times.. ).. yupz.. at least there is sumone who can share part of my troubles/complains/hurt! i guess God has put me in this shift for a reason huh.. =).. if I weren't in this shift, i wld not have met this friend becos' last time we were not really tat close.. so in other words, i can say this friend is like one of my best friends liaoz!!

haiz.. tats NS for you huh..

will not be in tml, as I have to stay in camp for P1.. with me only time to blog is sat nite.. now, dun even koe whether sun is confirmed for my group to be P1.. if sun really P1, then its machiam like me staying in camp frm thurs-tues.. almost a week of not enuf rest/sleeping at home peacefully!

haiz.. ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. think i use too much computer until my eyes is real tired..

so i shall cya again when i cya??

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: