"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Unhappiness Inc.

Well.. guess wat!! yesterday during duty, juz got a msg from my friend tat I'm mounting duty on Fri (13/5).. so its like another addition!! i dun really koe the reason, but I'm real angry loh!! how can suka suka give us another additional duty?? its tiring ya koe.. then worse still, sun (15/5) still have duty but its our last duty!! hope its the last huh.. *keeping fingers cross*..

man.. this is tiring!! so my schedule for the week is:

sun (8/5)- P1
mon (9/5)- mount duty
tue (10/5)- dismount
wed (11/5)- standby frm 8am-5pm (bk in by 2230 on same day!)
thu (12/5)- GOH rehearsal
fri (13/5)- mount duty
sat (14/5)- dismount
sun (15/5)- mount duty

my so-called long wkend for this mth is like kenna burn.. haiz.. next wk no more long wkend already.. but thank God still able to go to church! =)

k.. blog more in my next blogpost becos' different topic liaoz

Cya later,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: