"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 08, 2005

surprise.. surprise!!

well.. these few days at camp is indeed full of surprises!! some are good whilst some are bad.. let me explain in a few words:

Bad surprises:

(a) today I dismount for duty, so tat means I shld have a day off today (which means I get to sleep tonite at home, and bking in early tml morning for standby duty).. however, becos' I'm part of the Guard-Of-Honour (GOH), so now, all the GOH personnel wld form one shift and the officer is still my officier.. so not so bad.. however, the bad thing is tat I have to bk in TONITE before 2359, as I had to do duty tml.. so tonite sleep in camp and NOT at home.. this is so toturing!!

(b) Remember the "J" guy tat I've mentioned in my previous blogpost?? Guess wat! He got into my nerves again, but this time, NOT only mine.. he also get into my Regimental Sergeant Major (RSM) and sgt's nerves!! shall not elaborate more.. except to say tat something quite bad happen to him this morning and he got 2 extra duties frm RSM and "J" also got a scolding from my sgt, as he talk in a very improper tone on the pyset (and I was actually the one who ask "J" a question over the pyset and he answered in a rude way, and in the end, he got scolded by my sgt).. well.. "J" is a trouble-maker lahz.. sometimes, really cannot stand him!!

(c) "J" is not the only one who gets into my nerves.. another person named "GS" also gets into my nerves.. "GS" has also attitude problem and always want to find ways and means to "eat snake".. believe it or not.. he can even "talk back" to my sgt and even though if he dun "talk back", he wld talk in a very sarcastic manner! this "GS" guy wat I can say abt him is tat he is a HYPOCRITE! A lot of events tat happen (which I have seen with my own eyes) makes me think he is a utter hypocrite!

man.. its as if I'm scolding and cursing ppl.. well.. its venting anger and moreover, im NOT spinning tales!! I'm juz stating a fact!

now for the good surprises..

(a) I've spent like 4-5 hrs today on a new blog.. its LAUCHING this sunday (10/4) abt. afternoon-evening time!! I've got all the html ready already.. its juz tat I want to keep u in suspense.. but a word of caution though!! DUN expect a very high standard from me, as I'm not a IT expert like Derek (aka my kor).. i juz do quite a ordinary one, but its enuf for me to call it good (according to my standards lah!).. so look out for it on sun ya.. =).. i juz love my NEW blog!

(b) According to my officer, he said tat when we are in GOH, our days wld mostly be 8am-5pm, so tat means tat we are able to go home at 5pm and come before 8am for either drills/duties!

ok lah.. need to go and bathe liaoz.. leaving hse in abt 30-45mins time!! haiz..

hope you are as excited abt my new blog as me.. so be eager for it ya!! =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: