"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

irritated guy at camp! *argghh*

arrghhh!! this blogpost is mainly to like vent my anger!! i'm feeling very vexed over a particular guy whom i juz named "J"..

Well.. he is a fellow who is like so stubborn and always getting onto other ppl's nerves.. even I dun feel like talking to him nowadays! i koe i shld not do it but i simply cldn't take it anymore! he goes to the expense of "eating my time" when I had done like 8hrs of duty so far the same day (4hrs straight in the day and the next 4hrs in the evening).. its tiring.. especially imagine you have like 6-7kg of load on ur back and ur shoulders wld start to ache and the pain is imbearable!! he "eats into my time" is NOT like 2-3mins... its like 10-15mins loh!! tat is a lot ya koe!
was esp. mad at him yesterday nite when he is supposed to take over my duty frm 9pm all the way till 11pm.. he came like 9.15pm and i ask him why he is so late.. and guess wat was his answer! his answer was " I was talking to Sir (who is my officier)"..

this is not the only incident tat has he has blown my fuse! he actually during duty actually sat down and slept (he can get charged and thrown into Detention Barracks for tat if the officier wants to give him a harsh treatment! a minor one wld be I think given 3 extras!) while I was standing up and walking ard and do duty!! told him not to do it already but he still dun listen and he continue to do it.. and i ask him y he is so tired.. he told me the night b4, he slept like only an hour b4 he bk in to camp, as he is doing his computer stuff.. my goodness! where got such ppl??

yesterday's incident was the worst! yesterday was raining heavily at camp and we as guards, if you are outdoors, you muz wear raincoat! but i was fortunate! i got into indoors doing duty!.. whereas, this "J" guy got duty at main gate.. so tat means he has to wear raincoat!! my sgt called him over the pyset (aka walkie-talkie) to wear his raincoat and he juz answered "roger" but did NOT do anything! sgt pyset alover to him again and he still answer "roger" but NOT doing anything.. until a officier came over and like reprimand him or sumthing.. then he wear the CISCO raincoat (which we shld NOT wear, becos only CISCO personnels then can wear).. then he came over and ask me whether i got raincoat! i of course replied "yes" and i lent it to him.. but the best thing is he asked "where did i get the raincoat".. tat is like the joke of the century.. i told him the original source and he said "oh.. i thought i dun need it, so i put it back in bunk!".. tat time, i almost fainted!

haiz.. not only i dislike him.. i think the whole shift (even the sgt) also like dislike him a bit.. those senior RPs even called him a condemned personnel in shift! haiz.. y muz I have such ppl in camp?? God.. pls help!!

anyway, will have a siong wk this wk at camp as well as nxt wk, becos' this wk i mount on thurs, off on fri, mount on sat, off on sun, and NDP drill rehearsals start on mon (11/4).. yeeks!
tml wld NOT be coming back summore, becos i tio P1.. =(

so i shall cya all when I cya all ya..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: