"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I feel so blessed!!

Well.. this is one blogpost which I must no matter how tired am I right now, muz still write.. becos if I dun, I wld feel very uneasy!

Anyway, this is more like a thanksgiving unto God blogpost! so here goes..

There are a number of things happening over the course of this week, which makes me want to write this blogpost.. so hang on and see wat GOD did to my life over the past week.. so here goes..

(1) If you have ever been to Sembawang Air Base (which I think you have NOT but anyway), you would need to walk like 15-20 mins (depends on ur walking speed) then you wld reach the base and need another like 10mins to reach my bunk (and mind you, the 10mins is taking the short route! the long route takes abt. another 5 mins more!).. so by the time u reach my bunk, no matter how slow you walk, u sure sweat one.. trust me! So the miracle came when I got like sort of pick-ups frm ppl I dun koe while I was walking in half-way and this NOT only happen once but 3 times!

(a) The first time was a cab-ride from my shift mate (but he is like much senior than me becos' he ORDing soon).. I was like so shocked.

(b) The second time was from a shift driver who is on duty tat nite! also he is much more senior than me.. I thought he wld fetch me only till the main gate, never did I expect tat he fetch me to my bunk!

(c) The third (but happen only yesterday!) time was from a CAPTAIN (who is a officer) whom I totally NEVER seen before! This captain officer offered me a space in his car and drive me all the way till the guard post! See how God works!

(2)Went to church today.. was playing for worship at service today.. and guess wat!! I've NO problems settling in becos' i koe quite a no. of youths there (be it in the congregation or the worship team today), so thank God for tat too!


After service, a number of us (the youths lah) went to Cuppage Terrace for dinner.. ate Thai food, and now, my throat is like dried up becos' the Thai food is spicy! After tat, my good pal, Alvin, juz came back from sispec came to the food court.. so I talk to him loh.. had a good chat with him.. he actually can't attend church today becos' of his late bk out timing (tats wat he told me via SMS)! but well.. he showed up and it was like a total surprise to me!

After dinner, i followed some of the youths to play pool.. but i did not play lah.. i juz see see look look.. too tired to do anything.. so wat i do?? i tok to alvin! =)

(3) Min and Derek (M.A.D. couple) came to meet the youths for dinner.. had a good time fellowship with both of them though, even though both of them never attend service! so if they are reading this blog, i juz want to give a good shoutout to them by saying, THANK YOU!

so now you can see how God works!! He works in such small ways which we think is minute, but indeed, God has shown Himself thru such small incidents which happen to me!! really glad I went to church today.. can't wait to meet up with those youths again!! *anxious look on face*.. but the bad news is tat I have to wait like end of this mth, before i can attend another service! =(

guess wat!! i have to bk in later at 10am becos' I'm P1 force... guess it wld be another "nuah" day in bunk again.. read newspapers and sleepzzzZZZzzz... haiz..

gtg and sleep liaoz or else afterwards can't wake up!

so i shall cya all on tues in cybernet?? (becos' i tues bk out mah)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: