"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, March 28, 2005

Yummy dessert!


Coupe Cheesecake
Originally uploaded by jazzkool.
Well.. yes! another episode of the food blog! The photo u see in this blog is called "Coupe Cheesecake" which is available at Bakerzin!

"Coupe Cheesecake" is a combination of 2 scopes of cheese ice-cream, carefully drizzled with generous servings of strawberry sauce and top with whipped cream, accompanied by sprinklings of finely crush biscuits and pitachios. This will definately appeal to your senses and a love item for those tangy tastebuds of yours!

well.. how's my description of the dessert?? Pls note tat this is NOT made up! Its my own description in my own words! Not bad huh?? enuf to whip your appetite??

Well.. after saying so much, did not mention why i ate this dessert! The reason why I ate this dessert is to give my family a treat at Bakerzin becos' my 21yrs old birthday juz pass mah! =)

Had a good time eating though, although I'm feeling a bit guilty becos' of eating these fatty and rich stuff! haiz.. but who cares! ha.. food will always be my first love!

A few days back, I ate a sandwich at Starbucks Coffee for teatime..my dad's treat! I think its call roasted chicken patini.. something like tat.. The bread served to you is hot and the outside of the bread is cripsy but inside is soft.. its NOT baguette.. its a different kind of bread altogether. anyway, the fillings inside is chicken mixed with mustard and mayonnaise, and in between, it has slices of cucumbers and chopped onions! Its yummy I muz say!

well.. i think this wld be one of those last few blogs u will see this week, becos' I wont be back frm camp until Sat.. yes, becos serve my extra and duties as well as my P1.. so ya..

so you ppl take care ya..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: