"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 10, 2005

a NEW beginning on my blog!

allo!! well.. this is my NEW blog tat I had designed!! Nice?? As mentioned in my previous blogpost, this takes me close to 6hrs! so ya..

I'm sorry tat it takes so long to load the images and stuff.. dun koe y.. hope you dun mind ya.. =)

Oh.. there is a NEW feature in my blog, but its NOT up yet, as its still pending the approval of the webmaster of the site.. its like a mobile blogpost, where u can post short blog post via sms! well.. got this idea from my good pal, Alvin!! i think its a good idea though.. so i can be updating on the go! whhheeee.. =).. the application takes up to a week, so you need to wait ya! =)


i hope you like the background music of this blog though! its my personal fave!

give me some commends via my Shoutbox of how you rate this NEW blog of mine, and any improvements to be made?? i try my best to fulfill it, but NO guarantee huh.. so yupz..

this wk at camp nothing much, except to say tat I have to bk in 2359 tonite again (after we dismount again today! its exactly like fri.. argghh..) becos' tml going Changi Air Base for GOH rehearsals and later to Paya Lebar Air Base (my old home!.. ha) to collect some stuff before heading back to Sembawang Air Base and book out! well.. good news is I get to see some of my old platoon mates & one of my fave sgt as well, during my course at Paya Lebar Air Base!.. well.. certainly looking forward for tml..

so here is me signing off.. dun think i have time to blog tonite, becos' tonite got guest coming to my hse and by the time i come back, its time for me to bk in.. so yupz..

ill probably cya in cyberspace tml and in the meantime, enjoy my blog ya.. dun forget to commend ya?? thanx..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: