"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, April 11, 2005

Really tired!!

Well.. before I continue, I think im getting really sadistic!! The last duty I perform, i got so bored tat I actually with my friend, burn some flies and a caterpillar to death using a mosquito coil! yes!! we are tat sadistic!! the sgt actually also join in the fun! ha.. sadisit rite?? its AMAZING what ARMY + BOREDOM can do to you! =)

anyway, juz came back from camp! was suppose to bk out like like 1pm this afternoon (after the NDP 2005 Guard-Of-Honour [GOH] drills practice at Changi Air Base this morning and I tell you.. its TIRING!)
but then, my RSM (Regimental Sergeant Major) say cannot as its against the rules!The day before, my officer (aka Platoon Commander -PC) thought can, but in the end, have to listen to RSM, so no choice, have to stay in bunk till 5pm then can bk out!

So since we are so shagged out, we slept till like 3pm, then get ready for standby (as instructed by my sergeant), but then, last minute cancel.We standy is becos' the the Chief of Air Force came to my air-base, to commend on those SCDF (Singapore Civil Defence Force) personnel who has went to Medan to help those earthquake victims.. Today those SCDF personnel came back from Medan..
Anyway, so since we thought cancel, we cont. sleeping.. Juz as I was abt to enter dramland, one of my shift mates told us tat our sgt call to go down to main guardrm, as a tree has FALLEN off and its blocking the main entrance!! So we go down is to marshal traffic (both the normal base personnels who are going home and the Medan personnels next-of-kin).. so we machiam like special forces rush down to main guardrm (which is abt 10mins walk away!)

but in the end, too many ppl, so end up in some not doing anything.. i was one of them.. so i went to collect food ration (thank God for helping me to remember the procedure- as in the keying of the no. into the computer in the cookhse.. becos' if key wrongly, u have to pay in cash for the mistake u did loh!).. so after collecting rations and send to the various locations in the base (where our ppl is doing duty), we are back at the guardrm at abt 6pm and I cont. rotting in the guardrm till like 7.45pm.. then dun koe who ask, then the officer in charge say we can go home liaoz.. so by the time i reach home, its like 9pm loh.. and thank God too tat my friend's dad gave me a lift to Ang Mo Kio MRT.. so tats y i can reach home so fast loh!

so now quite tired.. tml need to bk in at normal timing loh.. haiz.. but then, tml can come home but need ot be at home before 2359 tml after bking out at 5pm!!

so ya.. for those who commented on my blog, thanx! =)

ok.. gtg.. i will do some other stuff b4 going to sleep on my bed (which i did not sleep like for close to a week!)..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: