"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Trigger happy!! *click*


Me @ Coffee Bean Cafe
Originally uploaded by jazzkool.
Well.. the photo you see in this blogpost is taken with my Nokia 6230! You may wonder how this is done!! well.. simple! Its juz a job of using a DKU-2 cable (which simply is a data cable lah!).. well.. this is a 65K camera.. so ya.. dun expect it to be so good!! but this is good enough rite?? =)

oh! b4 i forget, I've added a new link (entitled "Audio Xchange at Frankeltino") on the photo gallery column.. the instructions to find the photo link is as follows:

(1) Click the link "Audio Xchange at Frankeltino" found at the photo gallery column

(2) Click "gallery"

(3) Scroll down until you see the date, July 24 and beside it, you wld see the "Audio Xchange at Frankeltino (41 photos)" heading loh.

(4) Click the link and you are ready to view.. juz click the nos. to view the photos! Each view is 3 photos!

*Psst: The photos are SUPER CLEAR!! Wonder how many mega-pixel is this camera.. hmm...

Anyway, this week at camp is more or less gives us a feeling of how our future 2yrs at Sembawang wld be like! it is quite tiring.. in a sense tat i did 12hrs duty.. it may not seem like a lot.. but then, its tiring.. becos' in between rests are the most 3 hrs! the worst time to do duty is frm the period of 1am-5am.. i did a shift of 1am-3am.. not easy.. haiz..
however, the worst thing is tat even though duties are done in the day, at nite, there is also drills.. but then, last fri, we did NOT do drills becos' some ppl bk out liaoz.. so no drills loh!!

well.. this wk is more or less the same!! but the sad thing is tat my 21st birthday is next week, but then, im doing duty on my birthday itself.. haiz.. wat to do?? ='( *tears*

btw, the photo u see in this blog is taken at Coffee Bean Cafe, Serangoon Gardens.. celebrated my sis birthday yesterday and went to Coffee Bean to drink coffee loh!! Ordered the usual, "The Ultimate".. shiok ah.. I request them NOT to grind the beans so fine, as I want to bite the chocolate coated coffee-beans in the ice-blended drink itself!! Coffee Bean nerdies, u shld koe wat I'm talking abt rite! =)

well.. bking in later in the nite.. bk in before 2359 in my air base.. tml morning doing duty.. haiz.. tml nite got drills some more.. tml is more or less combination of all drills all at once.. tiring sia..
the worst of all is tat I did NOT recover frm my sleep yet, becos' stayed up quite late (1am to be precise)yesterday to do my ppt slides for my special song in church today.. woke up like 7.30am this morning for church.. even now as I write this blog, I felt like sleeping.. *yawn*

well.. trust tat u will pray for me abt the usual stuff u pray for me lah hor.. lazy to type but also want to save time to do other stuff!! time is precious! esp. if you need to bk in later! =)

so im not even sure whether im able to blog this wk, becos' im not even sure when im bking out!! so ya..watever it is, you take care!!

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: