"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, March 18, 2005

OJT finally done!! Hooray!

well.. yes.. my OJT (On Job Training) officially finish today.. so tat means frequent bk-outs and priviledges wld be given (for eg: going to canteen instead of cookhouse).. but then, there are days where I would not be able to come home on the third day after 5pm becos' I'm the Priority 1 force!! well.. dun really koe how to explain.. if u want to koe more, juz ask and I will tell!! =)

this wk was a so-so week.. juz dismount today and had to go back tml for some lessons (which is so unnecessary and waste of time) and NDP'05 GOH (National Day Parade 2005 Guard-Of-Honour) contingent selection!! well.. u may think its such a great thing to be in GOH.. however, it appears NOT loh!! becos' of the strict discipline of the drills by my company's RSM (Regimental Sergeant Major) and other stuff!! even though the training hours wld be 8am-5pm and from mon-fri, but then, sometimes, weekends wld have to be burnt as will go for practices!! its NOT easy i tell u!!
However if I'm not chosen for GOH, my duties in camp wld also be as worst, as it wld be 1 day mount and 1 day dismount and it starts all over again.. currently, my schedule is 1 day mount, 1 day dismount (can go home!), 1 day stand-by (bk in this day before 7.45am and if you NOT priority 1 force, then you can go home after 5pm but bk in before 11.59pm).. but if 1 day mount and 1 day dismount, this means tat the day we dismount, we wld need to come back before 11.59pm on the SAME day.. so no sleep at home.. and this wld cont for abt. 3 mths and i tell u, its tiring loh!!
So now I'm leaving this matter up to God as to let Him choose for me the right choice.. so pray for me along this area ya?? will tell ya the results on my selection of GOH on mon..

well.. my next bk-out wld be mon loh.. so ya.. this wk, my wkend burn loh!! worst still.. my 21st birthday, i mount (ie, i on duty).. haiz.. *deep sigh*..

ok.. gtg and do other stuff.. time is precious! hehe..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: