"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Maris Sediya!

Hi.. here am I again! Before I cont., "Maris Sediya" is a command in Malay which commands everyone on the parade square to stand at attention..

ok.. juz came back from camp but have to bk in later tonite before 11.59pm becos' I'm on duty tml.. haiz.. this morning woke up like 5.15am juz to reach camp before 8am for a lesson which we had done last time (but today lesson is the practical part.. total waste of my time!!) but guess wat!! we did not moved the place until like 8.45am.. stupid rite.. ask us to fall in so early but then 8.45am then leave.. haiz..

before the lesson start, the GOH selection was on, and I got selected (dun koe izzit becos' of my height or they see the potential in me or something else).. I dun even koe whether to be happy or sad.. but then, i also heard rumours tat this chosen GOH thing is a prelimary round.. after which, they wld start kicking ppl out becos' either its too many ppl or they are not good enuf.. but watever it is, I'll let God decide wat's best for me!

Oh.. i want to make a complain to Translink office.. I got my NS Concession EZ-Link Card and I wanted to buy the bus concession e-pass, but then, I need to pay $3 to activate the card.. this is so weird loh.. y muz pay money to activate the card?? waste money!! argghhh.. but then, no choice.. i have to use.. so have to pay.. =(..
I koe u all sure say $3 only.. so miser! but well.. I juz dun understand the rationale for this $3 activation fee loh.. haiz.. Singapore everything also money.. arrgghhh!

Oh.. MSN Messenger users, there is a new version of MSN out in the website and ready for dl!! it somehow has more features than the one u having in the com now (i believe u are using MSN Messenger Version 6.2)?? Anyway, the NEWEST version available now is MSN Messenger Version 7.0 or they call it the BETA version.. well.. go to the following website to download if you interested.. the website is http://messenger.msn.com.sg/Beta/Default.aspx

Am supposed to go for my celebratory 21st birthday dinner later before I bk-in, but then sumthing happen to my grandma.. so my mum postponed it next week ='( *tears*.. haiz.. dun mention abt it lah.. disappointed sia!

ok lah.. gtg liaoz.. will bk out again on mon becos' its my off day!! Yippie!

got to run and do other stuff liaoz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: