"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Relak one corner...

Well.. u muz be surprised.. y this wk so special.. write my blog at this time?? well.. this is becos' I got a long wkend.. bking in early tml.. so ya.. I've got a posibility tat I won't be bking out for the nxt 2 wks.. so ya..

anyway, below this blog, there are other 2 photo blogs.. wld appreciate if you cld read it?? =)

actually not much to say becos' wat I want to say is in the Wed's blog already.. but probably need some prayer requests.. here goes..

(1) will have drills @ nite.. and its those tiring kind.. morning need to do duty summore.. so ya.. pls. pray for strength to cont./carry out the drills at nite! Pls. also pray tat the drills NO tekan!!

(2) got my shift members and sergeants already.. pls. pray tat there wld be NO back-stabbing and the sgts wld be good.. I WON'T get into any type of trouble or scolded by sgts or worse still, the sgt major! becos' any punishments by sgt major wld either be a charge or many confinements!! so ya..

(3) becos' of my schedules, I wont be able to go to church often.. so pls. pray tat at least, I'll be able to attend church fornightly at least lahz.. =)

i think tat shld be all... appreciate ur prayers for me!!

so i shall cya again when i cya huh..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: