"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 21, 2004

A new computer, a new beginning...

Well.. the title may sound profound... but its juz early in the morning where im most awake, becos it has past my bedtime..

anyway, juz to inform u all tat my com has been UPGRADED.. u want to koe the specs?? talk to me in pvt, etc.. dun want to let u all go bored.. =)

juz feel very happy, becos at last my dream com has more or less been fulfilled!! y am i still at the topic of computers?.. hmm..

anyway, this wk at tekong quite slack.. its like whenever we have an activity (esp. in the afternoon), it will rain most of the time, which will cause the activity to cancel.. which is good.. so give me more rest, but its not enuf.. becos most of the time, the rest is juz a 5-10min rest.. the rest of the time you wld be doing forced voluntary work!! =).. well.. tat's NS for you..

in 2 wks time (03 Dec 04 to be exact) would be my passing out parade.. so frm tml (mon) onwards, wld be spending most of my time under the hot sun to practice marching etc.. haiz..

oh.. tml (mon) would be my 16km route march.. so pls. pray for me for cool weather (but NOT raining.. dun want to get wet and muddy) and able to endure the demands of the route march.. even though its juz pure walking, but its quite shiong too.. imagine you want 16km with a load behind you close to 6-7kg.. so ya.. appreciate your prayers!

oh.. i posted up a few of new photos.. they are "field camp" & "family outing at Esplanade".. go to the usual photo column and click and take a look ya.. more to be uploaded but my internet dun seem to work well tonite.. but juz take a look first ya.. =)

k.. gtg and sleep liaoz.. got church tml.. now my eyes are starting to feel heavy..
dun think ill blog tml, becos' tml bk-in is real early.. 6.15pm at pasir ris.. haiz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: