"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy Deepavali !!

Halo ppl.. Im in high spirits now, becos' Im on a 5 day break! yes!! 5 days.. only book in on mon nite at 7.30pm!

anyway, ive got plans for today.. going out with my pal, Marcus juz to chill and stuff.. if got time tonite (or if the com is working), ill blog it..

well.. this wk is quite a relaxing wk.. did range this wk (ie, shooting with REAL bullets) on both day and nite.. nite shooting i can't make it.. day shooting was suppose to be ok for me.. but becos' of my poor results at the nite shooting, i have to score a total for day shoot 12 out of 16, which was almost possible.. i scored 11/16.. which means i have to re-shoot.. but thank God tat when I reshoot, the officier was nice.. he kept on encouraging me and gave me advice on how to stand and shoot etc.. so in the end, of course i pass lah.. so happy =)

well.. tat's all i can remember for this wk.. this wk quite slack.. next wk (ie, after my break), im throwing a LIVE GRANADE!! so guess tat shld be exciting?? i hope..

suddenly i lost my train of thought.. nvm.. i'll juz end here.. if anything, i'll juz blog again.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT wk ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: