"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Coming to an end to my BMT life..

Well.. in a matter of days (4-5 days), i will POP (which means will graduate lah from BMT).. and my 5 day block leave will start.. but the bad news is tat i have to go back 1 day to camp (ie, nxt sun nite bk in and nxt mon will be the re-test of my IPPT, becos' i fail my ippt.. so have to retake.. so tat's y need to come back on mon which is my block leave.. but wat to do?? I just have to come back.. haiz..)

anyway, on thurs nite, i will do my 24km graduation march which will take place thru'out the nite.. the 16km march almost killed me.. and now the 24km?? i can tell u tat i will die manz.. so again, need ur prayers.. pray for strength to persevere on for the entire distance of 24km and also for good weather and other stuff u can think of ya.. thanx!

also need your prayers in the area of my posting after my BMT.. i koe its a bit too early to plan and stuff.. but im juz very worried tat i get a very siong vocation or a vocation which requires me to burn my weekends, esp. my sun.. so just pray tat God will choose the rite vocation/posting for me in a way tat I would be free on weekends so tat i can attend cell and church and also, the vocation would be manageable and not so siong.. thanx hor.. =)

well.. sorry if this blog is like full of prayer requests.. but i feel tat it is apt, since i wld not be able to see you face-to-face and stuff, esp. if you are at the other side of the world and stuff.. so ya... feel this is the best way to lay my prayer requests.. =).. thanx 4 praying.. =)

well.. this blog is more or less done and guess wat.. i have to go soon.. tonite bk-in timing is 8.30pm at pasir ris.. one of the latest bk-ins we have so far.. so ya..

stay happy and remember to pray for me.. ha..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: